- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.ZOSg03mN.dpuf Katie Nugent Photography: Meet Angus Rex Thurston | Kelowna Baby Photographer

1/8/13

Meet Angus Rex Thurston | Kelowna Baby Photographer

New babies. Is there anything more amazing? Their milky breath and sweet smelling heads and all the little tiny things bundled into one small package. I love babies. Which is why I am so so so excited that the very first baby to be featured this year is my very own nephew Gus. You may remember meeting him over here when he was simply "bump".

This little guy is a toughie already, which he'll need to be if he's going to stand up to his big/little cousin Elodie. My daughter is convinced that Gus is "her" baby, and has been a little confused why she's not in charge of his full-time care.

I'm pretty sure he is destined for greatness, but I could be biased.













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...