- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.ZOSg03mN.dpuf Katie Nugent Photography: Ashley & Ted Elope | International wedding photographer

12/11/12

Ashley & Ted Elope | International wedding photographer

These are our friends Ashley and Ted. Some time ago Ashley emailed me with the subject line reading: Exotic photos (not that kind!) She knew we were planning a trip to nicaragua. And she wanted to tell me her and Ted were going to. Oh and did she mention they were planning to get married down there? I, of course, immediately phoned her at work and was like: WHAT?!?!?! And then I may have clapped and jumped up and down.

Some time passed and suddenly we were there. In beautiful Nicaragua. We were surfing and hanging out on the beach, and building sand castles, oh and did I mention they got married? On a sailboat? At Sunset?

I could have chosen 30+ photos to feature here. But Ashley requested a small sneak peek so she could share the images with her friends and family, while they travel on through Nicaragua. She wanted to show the majority of the photos to her nearest and dearest when they returned.

Know that these two were the happiest I have ever seen them (and for Ashley this is saying a lot considering she is always glowing and smiling). There were the sweetest tears, and the kindest words, I feel incredibly blessed and humbled to have been able to capture this day. Love you guys!











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...