- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.ZOSg03mN.dpuf Katie Nugent Photography: Evelynn & Jezebel | Kelowna Photographer

12/13/12

Evelynn & Jezebel | Kelowna Photographer

Meet the lovely Evelynn and her ridiculously cute pup Jezebel.

Evelynn told me she wanted photos to mark the beginning of a new chapter in her life. This girl is on fire. She's just bought a new house, has been promoted to Co-chef de cuisine at a local restaurant and is ready to take on the world. Throughout all her big accomplishments her sweet dog Jez has been there cheering her on. I was so excited to shoot this session and capture those faces!

I mean how can two faces be so different? Evelynn's face is so striking and Jezebel's face cracks me up every time I look at it. Evelynn and I got the giggles a few times just watching Jez romping about at the dog park.

Here are a handful of my favourite shots.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...