- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.ZOSg03mN.dpuf Katie Nugent Photography: Munchkins and Lovies | Kelowna Children's photographer

4/24/13

Munchkins and Lovies | Kelowna Children's photographer

If I learned anything from this weekend's shoot, it's that kids are infinitely more confident and honest and open to the world, than us adults. They don't worry about wrinkles, or looking a certain way, or not being able to turn on the charm in the way they'd imagined. And all that honesty and confidence and sweet little kid-ness makes them sparkle and trail a bit of magic behind them. Did I mention it makes my job pretty darn easy? Because cute translates really well on camera. And every munchkin who came wiggling through the door, their little lovie trailing behind them, was just the sweetest. All of them. Each. And. Every. One. I don't know how I got so lucky but today I'm counting my blessings. Thank you to all who participated in the first Annual Munchkins and Lovies- I hope to see you next year a little bit taller but just as effervescent.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...