- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.ZOSg03mN.dpuf Katie Nugent Photography: Russell/Rota Wedding | Kelowna Wedding Photographer

10/11/12

Russell/Rota Wedding | Kelowna Wedding Photographer

Oh how I love this couple. Colby and I used to work together and ever since I've known him he has talked about Lindsay. At first I was like "ok I get it you have an amazing girlfriend." And then I met her and I was like "yeah, I would talk about her all the time too." And the best thing is Lindsay and I now work together on Something Pretty and she talks about Colby just as much.

They are the type of couple that has an entire community behind them. It was so amazing to be part of a wedding where every detail was placed by the hand of someone near and dear to them. I wish you both  all the love in the world- as if you needed anymore. Love xo










 








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...