- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.ZOSg03mN.dpuf Katie Nugent Photography: confession...

5/11/10

confession...




I am a closet romantic. In real life I pretend to be all tough and tumbles, but really I'm a total fiend for romantic comedies and all things ruffles and pretty. I like the idea of a world with hollywood love and men who hold open doors and driving through Italy on a vespa with a scarf floating behind you. Cheezy? Maybe, but lovely still.

Add to hollywood love a stick figure animation and you've got my attention. I'm a sucker for stick figure animation. It's so whimsical in its simplicity. Whimsy is a little something I like to hit up once in a while. Perhaps that's why I work in a daycare, I'm trying to get the kids to rub off on me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...