- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.ZOSg03mN.dpuf Katie Nugent Photography: Superpowers

3/8/10

Superpowers


Wouldn't it be nice if we all had a superpower that was just ours and made us unique and whole and purposeful. Everyone would have to appreciate everyone else because they had something no one else had. I sense this would bring an abrupt halt to all wars and suffering and heartache. Our awe of each other would stop us from ever hurting anyone else. And even if we did someone would have a power that would heal it instantly. 

As much as I think flying or super duper strength or the ability to see the future (this one would be far too stressful for little old me), I think my superpower would be the power to put everyone at ease, even in times of crisis.

Wouldn't that be nice? To be that person who could silence a room and make everyone feel like a baby being rocked, like all the troubles in the world can't possibly be that bad. To ease suffering and the soothe the heart when faced with the unanswerable questions of the universe. It would be nice to have powers like that. 

But then I suppose there are a few people like that in our world:

 








I hope your day is filled with ease my friends. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...